Behringer NU12000 12000W Power Amplifier
The BehringerNU12000 12000W Power Amplifier packs an incredible 12,000 Watts (2 x 6,000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 3,400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 2 x 1,700 Watts @ 8 Ohms) into an exceptionally lightweight (26.5 lbs/12 kg) and rack-mountable package. Because the NU12000 is so much more efficient than conventional designs, it runs cooler and doesn’t require the massive heat sinks and heavy toroid transformers typically associated with its conventional counterparts. Thanks to the “Zero- Attack” limiters, which offer maximum output level with exceptionally- reliable overload protection, you can run the NU12000 full-out for hours-on-end. The revolutionary high-density Class-D technology, combined with ultra-efficient, switch-mode power supplies, ensures this feather-light powerhouse will drive your rig effortlessly for many years to come.
The NU12000 features a built-in 3-way Crossover, which is selectable as: Full-Range mode, where the output is sent unfiltered to your loudspeakers; LF mode, which sends the low-frequency content (<100 Hz) to passive subwoofers, or HF mode, where the high-frequency content (>100 Hz) is channelled to your full-range loudspeakers.
- Delivers 2 x 6000 Watts into 2 Ohms, 2 x 3400 Watts into 4 Ohms, 2 x 1700 Watts into 8 Ohms and weighs less than 26.5 lbs / 12 kg
- Ultimate reliability through revolutionary cool-running High-Density Class-D technology with "near-zero" thermal buildup
- Ultra-efficient switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, superior transient response and low power consumption
- "Zero-Attack" limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Built-in stereo crossover with low-cut, high-cut and full range mode
- Detented and illuminated gain controls for precise level setting
- Precise 4-segment Signal and Limit LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4 TRS combination input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional twist-lock speaker connectors for ultimate reliability
- Independent DC, LF and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- “Back-to-front” ventilation system prevents thermal buildup for reliable operation
- Delivered with Neutrik* powerCON 32A* twist-lock connector (cable not included)
- Designed and engineered in Germany