Ibanez AW3000NT Acoustic Guitar
A well-constructed dreadnought that is highly resonant and beautifully appointed.
The Artwood AW3000WC is designed to produce the superior natural sound that people expect from pure acoustic guitar, and there is no compromise on it. Moving towards a more traditional design and utilizing selected wood materials and parts as well as a more traditional neck size, it delivers one of the best sounds from an Ibanez Acoustic Guitar. With their full sound, strong bass, and clarity in chording and soloing, dreadnoughts have become the most popular acoustic body style.Â
The beautiful craftsmanship of the AW3000s includes a solid Engelmann spruce top; lush, solid mahogany back and sides; rosewood body bindings and full sound, strong bass, and clarity in chording and soloing. The AW3000s bone nut and saddle delivers a well-balanced sound. Gold Grover tuners with brown pearloid knobs not only look great, but will easily get you in tune and keep you there. Includes lightweight gig bag.
- Body shape: dreadnought body
- Neck: mahogany neck
- Back and sides: solid mahogany back and sides
- Top: solid Engelmann spruce top
- Body: rosewood body and neck binding
- Rosette: abalone rosette
- Tuners: gold Grover tuners with brown pearloid knobs
- Fretboard: rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Saddle: bone nut and saddle
- Bridgepins: Advantage bridge pins
- Strings: Daddario EXP strings
- Finishes: natural high gloss finish
- Case: gig bag
Get a quality acoustic that offers huge value for the price.
- Body dimensions
- Width 15.75"
- Depth 4.75"
- Length 20"
- Neck Dimensions
- Scale length: 25.5", (648mm)
- Width at nut: 1.69", (43mm)
- Width at joint: 2.16", (55mm)
- Thickness 1st fret: 0.86", (22mm)
- Thickness 12th fret: 0.94", (24mm)
- Radius: 15.75", (300mm)