Korg PA600 Arranger Workstation
The Korg Pa600 Professional Arranger is Korgs latest product launched in their PA range of best-selling arranger keyboards.
The Pa600 from Korg combines a truly professional and up-to-date sound library and style bank, in a compact and budget package. One major advancement found within the Pa-600 is the option to expand the sound libraries with custom sound and performance sets from different genres and parts of the world (sold separately). This has never been seen in and arranger of this type and price before.
As with the bigger, more expensive models in the Pa series, the Pa3X and Pa800, the Pa600 utilises Korgs Real eXperience (RX) and Defined Nuance Control (DNC) technology, which really sets apart the Pa series in terms of sound quality and professional application. The Pa 600 offers a natural, rich and detailed sound across the huge spectrum of instruments and genres the arranger covers, with accuracy and finely tuned control courtesy of the extensive CPU power built into this compact little arranger. there are even sounds bred from the immensely powerful OASYS synth, potentially the most powerful synthesizer ever made.
A total of over 950 sounds are built into the PA600, which includes an amazingly detailed concert grand, sampled from real studio recordings, a refreshed and updated GM soundset and 64 full drum kits. Being a Korg arranger, these sounds are of course totally editable and any changes made can be saved. As mentioned, the Pa600 breaks the mold with the ability to add custom sound sets from specific regions around the world to its library, with an additional 96MB of additional PCM taking care of the processing.
The Pa600 ships with a huge, varied library of deluxe realistic and usable style sets, all professionally programmed and assembled, with of course the option to record and edit your very own styles. A chord sequencer, multi-layer guitar and bass parts and a huge variety of structural sections and options make then Pa600 an incredibly powerful tool both in the studio and in a live scenario.
Alongside the fully featured EQ options, Korgs Pa600 features 185 studio quality effects, offering a large array of editable parameters and effect styles. Whether it be subtle reverb or hard line guitar distortion, the pa600 has it all up its sleeve.
Korg have worked hard to produce an arranger that is not only top notch in sound quality and features, but is also extremely portable and very easy to use. The Pa600 is just that, an extremely intuitive and musical interface helps your workflow to be fast and most of all easy. Featuring a simplified top panel and an amazingly detailed graphical colour touch interface, the Pa600 can be operated in two modes; Expert and Easy. Easy Mode shows just the crucial controls for operation whereas Expert mode allows full control and editable functionality. A search feature adds to this ease of use, finding songs and styles on the fly was never so easy.
Being a proud member of Korgs Pa series, the Pa600 does of course include an on board player that can read MIDI, KAR and MP3 files, it can even read the majority of lyrics and chords from these songs and add on=the-fly markers to these files. You can of course choose a traditional score view, which again has numerous user editable viewing options and formats. The Songbook feature is a great development, a user programmable musical database which includes all the settings needed to get playing a particular song. Simply search for the song, load it up and all the settings, styles and genres are there ready and waiting. This feature is truly unique to Korg and once again makes everything a whole lot easier.
Main Features of the Korg Pa600 Professional Arranger Include:
- Enhanced RX (Real eXperience) and DNC (Defined Nuance Control) sound engine offers improved realism and vivid sound
- Massive internal Factory PCM – plus up to 96 MB of user PCM data – provides an extraordinarily powerful wave memory, delivering amazingly high quality sounds
- Two assignable switches and a four-way joystick ensure total control for the many available levels of sound articulation (DNC)
- Two versions of Pa600 are available: International and Quarter Tone button variations. Both feature elegantly designed and compact cabinet including a pristine amplification system
- Large, bright, backlit TouchView™ color TFT display (800x480)
- Easy layout and intuitive graphical interface with new Search function for easy retrieval of any musical resource or file. New resource selection feature with copy/paste, rename and delete
- Over 360 factory Styles, each including three Intros/Endings, four variations and four Fill In + Break, plus ten Favorite and three User banks for storage of your favorite customized or user created Styles. Enhanced Guitar Mode 2 for even more realistic guitar parts, plus synchronized pads
- Chord Sequencer function that can record any chord progression on-the-fly
- Improved General Midi set for Standard Midi Files, MP3 player with Transpose and Tempo Change, compatibility with popular lyrics formats including graphical (+G), Text Viewer, Marker and Score
- 4 Stereo Master Effects (125 FX algorithms)
- Fully programmable SongBook database based on Styles, SMF, karaoke, and MP3, with instant recall of any song setting and user-definable custom lists
- Localised versions of the Pa600 and Pa600QT provide instruments particular to certain countries and regions, so that in addition to all the normal great sounds and styles, you have access to specific regional instruments and styles
Regular price $69.95 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $94.95 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $79.95 NZDRegular priceUnit price per
Regular price $79.95 NZDRegular priceUnit price per