Vox Valvetronix AD100VTH 100W Guitar Amp Head
The Vox AD1000VTH Valvetronix amplifier head gives you a boutique selection of 11 great American and British amplifiers and its Valve Reactor technology gives you both realistic tube tone and tube feel as well. Intuitive knob-based editing makes operation easy while 11 great-sounding digital effects include auto-wah, compressor, delay, reverb, phaser, chorus, flange, trem, rotary, and combination give you tons of tonal choices. An adustable power amp output control lets you lower the volume without losing the drive. Pairs up with the V412BK speaker cab for a half-stack that rages.
- Valve Reactor power amp for genuine tube tone and feel
- 11 ultra-realistic amp models
- 11 great sounding digital effects
- Adjustable power-amp output control
- 2 channels
- 2 button footswitch (sold separately)
- Effects loop
- 11 preset programs
Order the AD100VGTH and play through a power rockers dream amp.
- Number of amp types: 11
- Number of effects: 11, Noise reduction: 1
- Number of programs: 11 preset, 2 channel.
- Input/output jacks: Top panel 1 x INPUT. Rear panel 1 x FOOT SW , 1 x LINE/ PHONE, 2 x EXTERNAL SPEAKER OUT, 1 x LOOP RETURN Jack, 1 x LOOP SEND Jack.
- Power amp output: maximum 100 RMS @ 8 ohms
- Adjustable Output Wattage
- Signal processing A/D conversion: 24-bit, D/A conversion: 24-bit, Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz .
- Power supply requirements: AC, local voltage.
- Power consumption: 100W