Kurzwiel SP6 Stage Piano
The Kurzweil SP6 Stage piano has great sound, great feel and so easy to operate!
Ideal for Church, Band gigging, or simply playing for your own enjoyment!
Rediscover the Joy of Playing
Whether youre rocking Rachmaninoff or a blistering synth lead, keyboard feel is everything. As your fingers glide across the Kurzweil SP6s 88 weighted-hammer-action keys, youre rediscovering the joy of playing. The sonic performance is brilliant across the board; from the high-definition Japanese C7, German D, and Triple Strike acoustic concert grands, to electric piano, clavinet, harpsichord, celeste, crotales — and more, including PC3 series and Kore 64 expansions. Add reverb from the onboard multi-FX engine. Mobilize any of eight arpeggiators. There are so many more powerful features, yet the SP6 is quick and easy to navigate. And weighing in at under 27 pounds, the Kurzweil SP6 is makes a great gigging keyboard.
Load sounds instantly with FlashPlay technology
Youve got 2GB of killer sounds in the Kurzweil SP6, and the best part is that you can load any sound instantly. Kurzweil calls it FlashPlay technology, and it means youll never slow down or botch a performance due to loading times. Kurzweil knows what you need to perform with confidence, and you get it all in the SP6.
Packed with powerful features — and control
When youre performing onstage, you dont need a stage piano that fights you back. To that end, Kurzweil fortified the SP6 with a powerful feature set that not only loads sounds instantly, it lets you navigate fast. The onboard FX Engine delivers a full range of editable effects, from reverbs, delays, and dynamics to rotary speaker simulation for your organ patches. Eight arpeggiators let you whip up compelling rhythmic patterns quickly. And to command it all, you get 20 fully programmable physical controllers.
Dynamically-allocated polyphony for seamless sonic performance
While its not a new feature for Kurzweil, its one of our favorites here at Sweetwater: dynamic allocation of polyphony. The implementation of this technology in the SP6 means youll never hear notes "drop off" when you reach maximum polyphony. So even if youre playing heavily-layered sounds with lots of effects, the SP6 is selective about which voices to drop in favor of new ones. You dont really need to think about it, but its a huge deal when you hear how seamless and natural performances sound even with complex layered patches.
Kurzweil SP6 88-key Stage Piano Features:
- 16-part multitimbral stage piano
- 88-note weighted-hammer-action keybed
- 10 selectable key velocity maps
- 128-voice polyphony with dynamic allocation
- 2GB of sample content
- High-definition Japanese Grand and German D Grand pianos
- Broad selection of acclaimed sounds from the Forte SE, PC3, KORE 64
- Electric piano, clavinet, harpsichord, celeste, and crotales
- KB3 ToneReal organs
- Flash-Play boots in 11 sec, with zero-load time and powerful DSP
- PC3 series and Kore 64 expansions
- Powerful effects engine with 32 FX units
- 20 fully programmable MIDI controllers
- Pitchbend and Mod wheels
- Kurzweil String Resonance (KSR)
- 4 Arpeggiators; Dedicated +/- Transpose buttons
- Easy Category sound selection; Favorites section
- Lightweight — only 27 pounds
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Fully-weighted, hammer-action, velocity sensitive keys
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Polyphony: 128 Notes
- Presets: 256 single instruments, 130 multi-instrument presets
- Effects: 32 DSP units (chorus, phaser, flanger, tremolo, distortion)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4" (stereo)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O:I n/Out/USB
- Pedal Inputs: 3 x 1/4" (sustain, sostenuto, volume)
- Display: LCD
- Power Supply: 15V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 52.5"
- Depth: 15"
- Weight: 27.25 lbs.