Yamaha CSP170B Smart Digital Piano
Always dreamed of learning to play your favourite songs? The Clavinova CSP-Series can make this dream come true.
First and foremost a high quality digital piano, connect the CSP-170 to your tablet and a whole range of features are at your fingertips, from a vast range of sounds and backings, to its amazing ability to scan the songs in your phone or tablets music library, giving you the chord charts, piano score and instructions on how to play each song using the intuitive Stream Lights feature.
When youâ€™re ready to take on the challenge of solo performance, the CSP offers built-in songs for immediate enjoyment, or additional songs for purchase from Yamaha MusicSoft. And even if youâ€™re not confident in your own playing abilities, you can trust the Stream Lights to show you the way.
Natural Wood X keyboard - the feel of an acoustic grand
Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboards are created using unrivaled expertise that Yamaha has acquired through more than a century of crafting fine pianos.
Just as with grand pianos, the material used for Natural Wood X keyboards is cut from wood that has been carefully dried specifically for use in making musical instruments. Only the best wood from the finest part of each tree is selected, resulting in a keyboard that is more resistant to buckling and warping than common laminated wood keyboards.
The Yamaha Natural Wood X keyboard features the same action and three-sensor configuration as Graded Hammer 3X keyboards, which accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard for a response that feels very similar to that of a grand piano. This allows you to vividly perform smooth, flowing passages or light trills, techniques used in many pieces such as FÃ¼r Elise.
- Synthetic ivory/ebony keytops for authentic piano feel
- 692 Voices and 29 Drum/SFX Kits make crafting beautiful-sounding arrangements easy
- Binaural Yamaha CFX sample that sounds stunning through headphones
- Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM) vibrates and reverberates like a real acoustic piano
- Yamaha CFX and BÃ¶sendorfer Imperial grand piano samples
- Stereophonic Optimizer elevates your sound to the next level when using headphones
- Natural Wood X (NWX) keyboard action with escapement
- Acoustic Optimizer technology
- Smooth Release, Key-Off, and String Resonance samples
- Traditional upright design with front legs and Yamaha logo
- 5-year parts and labor, in-home limited warranty
- Real Grand Expression (RGE) sound engine; 256-note polyphony; dual-layer capability
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC); DSP Smooth Release
- Onboard reverb effects (58 presets) and Master EQ (5 presets/1 user)
- Audio To Score scans the music on your smart device, analyzes it, then generates a piano score
- Stream Lights uses 4 LED lights above each key to show you which notes to play and when
- Vocal Harmony 2 (VH2) beefs up your vocals with up to 3 virtual background singers
- Enhance your vocal performance with pitch correction, vocoder, and effects
- Melody Suppressor attenuates the melody of songs on devices connected to the Aux Line Input jack
- Tablet-based interface keeps the elegant, traditional look of a classic piano
- 16-track recorder; 403 songs
- Soft, sostenuto, and damper pedals; half-damper effect
- USB MIDI for connection to your computer
- Metronome; dual headphone outs
- Built-in 45-watt + 45-watt bi-amped stereo speaker system
- Matching bench, music rest, and key cover included