Yamaha LL16TA Tran-Acoustic Guitar
Yamahas TransAcoustic guitar recreates the incredible experience of playing in a rich, live room without needing any external amps or effects. This all-solid guitar has an actuator that creates Reverb and Chorus effects from the guitar body itself. Modified Dreadnought body. An actuator installed on the inner surface of the guitar back vibrates in response to the vibrations of the strings. The vibrations of the actuator are then conveyed to the body of the guitar, and to the air in and around the guitar body, generating authentic reverb and chorus sounds from inside the body. Three simple knobs let you adjust the degree of effect applied and the lineout volume level. Additionally, keeping the controls small minimizes the area of the holes in the body material, reducing acoustic sound loss.
- Amazing sounding reverb/chorus built-in with no need for external amplification or effects
- Solid Engelmann Spruce top with A.R.E treatment
- SYSTEM70 TransAcoustic + SRT Piezo Pickup
- Updated non-scalloped bracing pattern delivers a fuller low end
- 5-ply mahogany/rosewood neck has been redesigned for todays guitar player